When you think of a diaper bag, dads don't usually pop up in your head. The sight you see in your head is usually a little bag covered in baby bottle images or flowers. Well, you can now pair the words Dad and tactical Diaper Bag together. Thanks to Fly Dad Gears First Born Dad Backpack. You heard it properly. Yes, there is a men’s diaper bag out there for dads (specifically, new dads like me!), a durable diaper bag guaranteed to add to a dad's flyness and not take away from it. This review is for all the dads out there looking to replace their old pink flower-covered diaper bag with the best sporty diaper backpack. Now, mom and dad can have their own bags for the baby. Who would have ever thought we needed his and her diaper bags? Well I’m not carrying around my wife’s designer tote all over the city!
The Bottom Line:
Need Something Dependable Fast? Skip the Review and Buy The New Daddy Diaper Bag!
Fly Dads Story
Fly Dad not only provides dad backpacks but also functional and fashionable products that help dads to preserve their swag. The idea was created from life experiences of being parents. One day two old colleagues named Manny and Paulina, decided to catch up and that's when the idea hit them. They decided they wanted to create fly gear for fathers because there is a literal lack of parental products that are stylish for dads. So they went on to create products for this specific audience and that is when the Fly Dad brand was born.
What is the First Born Dad BackPack?
Let's just be honest. This is a revolutionary invention. Researchers who study father-child attachment confirm what active, involved fathers have known in their hearts for years—that the father-child bond is no less important than the mother-child bond. Over 80 percent of studies that have examined father-child relationships have concluded that there’s a strong connection between a father’s involvement and his infant’s well-being. The FirstBorn Backpack is so convenient for a dad and makes dads feel confident and stylish when using their bags. This bag will make dad feel even more like a superman because of the 21 compartments stored inside. With this bag, this Dad is sure to have everything he needs to cater to his child.
Dads deserve a convenient bag that they can carry around with their kids in confidence. No one wants the old bulky diaper bags anymore. Moms are even switching over to more convenient stylish diaper bags. This bag has more than enough room to tuck away snacks and bottles in easy-to-find compartments. There's even a wipes dispenser so that you can store your wipes. This helps when you quickly need to clean up a mess your baby has made. We have all been there, struggling to find wipes because they are stored deep down in the diaper bag. The firstborn dad backpack is also created from soft trim and ballistic grade material. It's durable, stylish, convenient, and guaranteed to make Dad smile.
Spoiler Alert: We Like This Bag And Think You Will Too! Check It Out Now!
Why The Fly Dad Diaper Bag Is One Of The Best Diaper Bags:
- Convenience - A Sporty Convenient New Diaper BackPack With Multiple Compartments
- Unisex Diaper Bag - Moms Can Use this Bag too If They Are Looking for A Convenient Diaper Bag instead of the traditional shoulder bag
- Secure - The First Born Dad Backpack is a tactical diaper bag that gives dads a chance to parent in style, with its leather straps
- Stylish - Fashion Forward and Created for the on the go dad with 21 compartments for all your baby essentials
- Ease Of Use - Dads looking to have a convenient place to store their kids' things, as well as their own, will look forward to using this bag
Well first let us start by saying, it's time to get used to seeing Dads with this trendy Diaper bag. Also, there are so many reasons to love this bag. We have all seen the dad holding the baby's diaper bag, and rushing the kids into the car. We don't really think about the way the dad feels about the style of the diaper bag because it just never crossed our minds that maybe dads might enjoy a stylish bag. By the way, there are some really complicated diaper bags out there. Fly Dad has considered convenience when it came to creating this bag. No one wants to go through locks, zippers, and buckles just to change their kid's diaper. With the First Born Dad Backpack, you will have so many benefits. It is single-handedly the most well-thought-out backpack for dads. They don't have to worry about where they will put anything because there's practically a compartment for everything. Even Dad's cell phone. There's a place to store your baby wipes and dispense them. This backpack is fly and makes parenting look easy.
- Storage - Never worry about where you will fit all the baby's supplies ever again because this bag has 21 compartments built inside of it.
- Style - The best part of this bag is its leather straps, it makes the bag look so classy and modern. Perfect for a dad who is also a businessman. No one will be able to tell that this is a diaper bag.
- Quality - This bag was perfectly crafted and designed to give it a luxurious look. You can guarantee to see less wear and tear on this bag.
- Travel Easy - This bag is so easy to carry, with 21 compartments you can practically store whatever you need in the bag without it feeling heavy or bulky.
- Color - At this time the only color you can receive is black
- Price - It is a little on the expensive side, but you can pay in 4 interest-free installments
- To be fair there aren't many cons this is an all-out great bag for a dad
Why A Dad Diaper Bag Is Necessary
Let's just be honest, lugging around baby stuff in a big bulky bag is not the most appealing thing ever - especially if that bag clearly belongs to your wife. Especially when you need to quickly change the baby and have no idea where the diapers are because they are stuffed somewhere in the bag. This is not just a dad's problem, both parents have to deal with this. People are noticing that having the option to have a sportier bag with more convenient compartments is refreshing. Lugging baby stuff around in the big bulky diaper bags is an equal opportunity problem. Both parents struggle with this. That's why it is important to choose a secure convenient bag. Diaper bags can get so heavy sometimes as well because they are packed with the babies' things. Having a backpack actually makes it easier to carry and causes less stress on your body.
Dad, Imagine you are in the store with Mom and you guys decided to go to the diaper bag aisle and your wife is taking so long to ponder on what bag fits her. You’re thinking to yourself all these bags look the same and I don't like any of them. They just don't fit your style. Let us reimagine this scenario and add the Firstborn Dad Backpack to the mix. The unique bag will completely stand out from the rest and at first sight, you may not know that it's a diaper bag. Imagine that day finding a diaper bag for yourself and a bag that your wife likes as well. That is convenience at its best and no need to compromise your style because Fly Dad kept you in mind.
Get The Bag That All The Cool Dad’s Have - Save 10% with code: wisegeek