I was just hit with this CPS. Isn't this against the constitution and we don't have to answer the questions?
I was asked the following questions. Why do they need to know the personal things about me?
1. Are you under psychological care? Or have ever been?
2. Do you get upset easily or ever feel depressed?
3. Do you work? If not, why not? Do you want to work?
5. Do you have any disabilities that would prevent you from working?
6. How much do you spend for groceries and how often do you go?
7. How much of your groceries are paper products like paper towels and toilet paper?
8. What are your eating habits?
1. Wages or salary before deductions
2. Income from nonfarm business, partnership, or professional practice after expenses
3. Income from own farm after expenses
4. Social Security or Supplemental Security income
5. Unemployment compensation
6. Interest on savings, bonds, and so on
7. Dividends on stocks, mutual funds, and so on
9. Alimony or child support
10. Public assistance or welfare
11. Estates or trusts
1. Premium expenditures for health insurance Policies - include total spending on all policies excpet Medicare Part B premiums; assign premium payments to policyholder
2. Over-the-counter expenses on health related products, not reimbursed - e.g., aspirin, cold remedies, etc.
3. Medical care and equipment expenses, not reimbursed - e.g., copayments for doctor visits, prescriptions, medication, hearing/vision aids, etc.