@Feryll - I disagree with @Sporkasia about calling a professional rather than using an at home mold testing kit. If you use the kit and find mold then you may be able to remove it yourself with a simple bleach and water solution.
I have used this mixture of water and chlorine bleach on both the outside and inside of my house and it works well. You just spray the areas where the mold is located and then let the solution go to work. You probably won't even have to scrub or even wipe. Be sure to wear a mask so you don't inhale the mold spores or fumes from the bleach mixture.