What is the difference between someone having a bad allergic reaction to metal and having a reaction that constitutes dyshidrosis?
I have always been sensitive to metals and can't wear any jewelry that contains nickle. My reactions were so severe that I would get what appeared to be burn marks after the metal came in contact with my skin. These days it seems like my hands are getting really dry and itchy, and I have been suffering from random blisters on my palms. I am wondering if this might be considered dyshidrosis or just really bad luck with my allergies.