@ysmina-- Oh yea, definitely. Although excess water soluble vitamins are excreted through urine, it takes a while for that to occur. So large doses of vitamins and minerals can cause toxicity and lots of side effects. Confusion, nausea, vomiting, and headaches are a few side effects of vitamin and mineral overdose. I suggest stopping your supplement for a few days. See if the headache goes away.
Some people think that the more vitamins one takes, the better but that's not the case at all. One should never go above the recommended dose. And when it comes to herbal supplements, start with the lowest dose and check for side effects before taking the recommended amount. Depending on the weight of the person and whether their organs are functioning optimally, even the recommended doses may be too much at times.